GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 12What is your height? 5' 7"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased LProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Ease of Care, FitRated 5 stars2 months agoSo unique and cute!
These pants are my new fall favorite! Comfortable, unique, cute, and stylish. I receive many compliments.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JJoanneVerified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat Pants!
Love the Reed ankle pant! I'm just getting used to the wider legs and these are perfect! Love the corduroy, love the fit, love the belge color!!
- MOMaureen O.Verified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoComfy corduroy pants
These light to medium weight cords are perfect for a Southern California winter. And so soft and comfy. I wear them like advertised with black boots and shortened them a little to fall just above the boot to show a little skin! I’m 5’2”. Waistband is comfortable and the belge is a nice winter color to go with the fall palette.
- ENElizabeth N.Verified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoReed ankle pant
Love them. Real pants. I am short so they are perfect for me.
- SSouseaVerified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoLove them
Great pants but couldn't you have them a little longer for folks who don't want ankle but full length pants? Otherwise they are perfect.
- DJDeAnn J T.Verified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoReed
Love my Teed pants! I have all the new fall colors and they are fantastic!!💜💜💜
- AFArlene F.Verified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agogreat looking pants!
I'm very happy with these pants and XCVI in general. Once I knew my size, every different style fits me perfectly, and so comfortable. These cords are a little lighter in weight than other cords that I have purchased from XCVI, but they will be great in Spring and Fall in the Pacific Northwest.
- JWJane W.Verified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoSo comfy!
Great soft yet substantial fabric. The high waist makes them easy to wear and flattering. I don’t understand the grommets in the pockets. Air holes? More colors please!
- GGerrieVerified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoReeds Ankle Pant
These cord pants are beautiful. Great fit, style is creative and color is great. I have been buying XCVI clothing for years and I'm never disappointed - beautiful fabrics, creative designs, beautiful colors . Thank you for continuing to create an outstanding clothing line. Service and shipping is also outstanding !!
- JMJoAnn M.Verified BuyerReviewingReeds Ankle PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoCorduroy pants
Very nice fit. True to size medium. Very dark gray, love the color. Looks good with ankle boots or heels.