Core by Wearables
This stretch poplin pant features jersey side inserts for an impeccable fit, a jersey elastic pull-on waistband, two front pocket, one side zip pocket, and rouching on leg front.
- Stretch poplin - 98/2 Cotton/Spandex
- Jersey - 92/8 Cotton/Spandex
- Color description: Classic khaki
- Front rise: ~9.5"
- Back rise: ~14.5"
- Inseam: 28"
- Front rise: ~9.5"
- Front rise: ~10.5"
- Back rise: ~19.5"
- Inseam: 27"
- Machine washable
- Megan is wearing size X-Small
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 25" | Hip: 34"
- Kelli is wearing size Small
- Height: 5'11" | Bust: 35B | Waist: 27" | Hip: 37"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- SRSue R.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Malanda PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars14 minutes agoComfy Navy Cords
Love it along with my other 4 prs of malanda cords!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PRPatricia R.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Malanda PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 hours agoAlways Amazing!!!
I now have around 10 Malandas and I don’t know what I did before I had these comfortable pants!!!
Cord fabric great.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JLJane L.Verified BuyerReviewingMalanda PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoWant more!
I may need to order another pair of these in black because they can be dressy or casual, cold weather or warm. So versatile & cute!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PRPam R.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Malanda PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoPam R
Love these cords
Great for travelSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMindy H.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Malanda PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 days agoThe only pants I own!
Every single pair and style of pants I have are XCVI and have been for years. I love these. They are comfortable and feel nice and medium think. They are a purple-y gray, just so you know.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SIShawn I.Verified BuyerReviewingMalanda PantI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars4 days agoStylish and comfy
Love this pant. Perfect for everyday. Stylish and comfortable.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAndrea L.Verified BuyerReviewingMalanda PantI recommend this productSize Purchased Petite-LRated 5 stars4 days agoReeeeeally comfortable!
These pants are great for any occasion, hiking, etc. Love the color, and the lightweight feel. Will probably try the same pant in the corduroy option. They were out of size medium, so I tried a large petite, very comfortable and they don’t feel too too large.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ABannie b.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Malanda PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect black pants
Love these pants. I have a few different colors. Perfect staple for fall and winter. I purchase in small for a tighter fit and medium for more relaxed.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LFLaurel F.Verified BuyerReviewingMalanda PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoMalanda Pant
Love themSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VEValorie E.Verified BuyerReviewingMalanda PantI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks ago1st try with these pants
I would do a five star but they don’t quite fit 100% like the others do, but I can adjust.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5