Core by Wearables
Our most popular short is back! Features a pull on waistband, style lines for added structure, and ruching for extra style.
- Stretch poplin body - 96/4 Cotton/Spandex
- Elastic jersey waistband - 92/8 Cotton/Spandex
- Waistband: 2" elastic
- Color description: A crisp bright white
- Inseam: 14.5"
- Front rise: ~10"
- Back rise: ~15.5"
- Inseam: 14.5"
- Inseam: 14"
- Front rise: ~12"
- Back rise: ~21"
- Inseam: 14"
- Machine washable
- Megan is wearing size X-Small
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 25" | Hip: 34"
- Kelli is wearing size Small
- Height: 5'11" | Bust: 35B | Waist: 27" | Hip: 37"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- CCCaren C.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars16 hours agoPerfect.
It's my second pair. Like the color and fit.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SBSuzann B.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 starsYesterdayAlways great
I am always happy when I purchase a new color of these great shorts.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JEJill E.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoMy new favorite shorts
I love that there is the ruched design but it’s not too much.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMarilyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productRated 3 stars2 weeks agoNot quite what I wanted
I ordered both these and a pair of the Zola Bermuda shorts. The Zola are perfect. These are a bit longer and larger in the same size small. These also have a higher waist, which comes up too high and folds over. Great, light fabric but just not the best fit for me.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JEJill E.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoReally cute!
I ordered two pair in different colors and love them!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RBRebecca B.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 6What is your height? 5' 3"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased SPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Fit, ColorRated 5 stars1 month agoTatum Bermuda
Great color. Great fit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCClaudia C.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agolove these shorts
Fit is fabulous and flattering..did I say they were functional :) these are great will buy in more colors..thanks for carrying them !!
- SSSherry S.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoQuality Pants
I loved the cropped pants. Very comfortable and stylish. I immediately ordered the longer, high waisted version as well. They do run a bit big so if you're undecided on a size, size down.
- BZBeverly Z.Verified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoTatem Bermudas
I love my new Tatem bermudas. When they first arrived, I realized that the small were too large in the leg and butt, so I exchanged them for an extra small and they fit perfectly! The only negative thing I can say about these shorts is that they have no pocket of any sort, which would have been a nice feature.
- BBarbaraVerified BuyerReviewingTatem BermudaI recommend this productRated 4 stars4 months agoLove it
I am only 5’1”, so the Bermuda falls just below my knee. That’s perfect for me, as it looks like a short crop pant. The waist is very comfortable, but tends to fall down my back, and I have to keep pulling it up. This is a problem with all my XCVI pants. Nonetheless, I just ordered another Bermuda short!$