GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- MVMarina V.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoGreat pants
Super comfortableSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- YJYuliya J.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFit like a glove
The pants are very well made and fit as it was custom made. I got M size and in other brands I am 10.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LFLeslie F.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 10What is your height? 5' 1"What is your weight? (lb) 160-180Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Fabric Quality, Color, Comfort, Design/Style, Ease of CareRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLeslie
This is my second pair. Love them. They can be casual and dressed up. Very comfortable
Will buy moreSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoUtility Arrin Pant in Flint
Lost track of how many pairs of Arrin Pants I have, these are a go-to for work into evening. Flint is colorful without being too loud. In most brands I wear a size 8 and always take a Small in XCVI. These have a little stretch especially over time.
- KCKelly C.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoCute cool style
Light, crisp fabric makes these super comfortable. Love the flare style and raw edge detail. I will say, according to the size chart I am between a size 6 and 8, therefore should have ordered a small. I went with medium and I am glad I did as they fit perfectly. Snug upon try on, but give it time, they loosen up.
- KWKelly W.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
These are adorable and so comfortable! I’m short 5’3 but not a petite so I wear these with heeled boots.
- AAAnnie A.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoAmazing pants!
I love these pants! I really rarely wear other ones- I am an Arrrin patns girl! I wish they wouldd make itt a bit shorter or have the option of getting a shorter version: I have to add to the cost of the tailoring fee on each and every one of them... But I guess that is how it goes since I love them.
- SLSaro L.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat pants, but long!
Love these, but definitely need to wear them with platforms so they don't drag on the ground. Can't really hem them because of the frayed edges.
- AAAnnie A.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoFantastic pair!
I love all the Arrin pants! This is a great color also! My favorite one. Have them in all colors. These are the best!
- KLKaren L.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat fall addition
These pants are perfect for cool summer nights and a fall basic. The fabric is light weight, comfortable and the fit is very flattering. I’ve received compliments each time I’ve worn them.