GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- ACAnne C.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat blazer corduroy
I resisted ordering this blazer when it first came out and now I won't wear this until next Fall. I love the color brown and the perfect fit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAnother favorite!
So soft, comfortable, versatile, and stylish. The color is very rich and flattering as well. Another favorite!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat Blazer
This will be a go-to for Fall through Winter! Love the color, style and fit!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoWestbrook Blazer
Wonderful style and fit! Love the detail of the back!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMelissaVerified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoVery nice blazer
I love the fabric, quality, tailored style, and belge color (kind of like a chocolate color).SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 12What is your height? 5' 7"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased LPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Ease of Care, FitRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoAnother favorite!
Comfortable, classic, and stylish. Another favorite.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PPamelaVerified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months ago4 Stars
Love the style but the length of sleeves are super long & I have long arms! I bought XS in Sarsaparilla brown. The fit is perfect otherwise & I can live with the extra long sleeves. It’s also not lined so it kind of feels odd on. If the body was partially lined along with the sleeves it would definitely make a huge difference. Not sure if I’m keeping it due to all of these factors.
- JCJane C.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoPlush Blazer
Love the blazer. It drapes well--very soft corduroy, and is nicely fitted to the waist as opposed to a blocky style. I like the tapered length in the back, subtle but gives a tailored look. Very casual and cool.
- LLaurieVerified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoFlattering Fall Blazer 🍁
Love the comfort and stylish details of this blazer! Warmish corduroy makes this a great topper for cooler weather. Very comfortable, yet sharp looking. Throw over jeans and tee and your good to go!
- DJDeborah J F.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agopants to live in
I love these cord pants for fall and winter. Easy to wear, easy to wash, and easy to pack in a suitcase.