GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- KWkim w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoawesome bc of the tie
these are great. i love them bc of the tie which is not common in some of the pants. really cute.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLonaVerified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoCute and comfortable
These pants are cute and closer fitting without feeling restrictive. They look great with boots and a sweater in the fall, as well as sandals and a tank in the summer. My daughter and I both have a pair. They run pretty true to size and stretch out just a little when you wear them.
- CTCarla T.Verified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat Pants
I love these pants. I’ve been looking for a slim fit linen blend such as these. Fabric is light yet sturdy, fit is perfect for my shortness, definitely buying another pair. XCVI...Ya did it Again.
- SSaraVerified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat pants
I love these! I like they have a button and yet has a pull string to tighten. It's prefect for work and feels great on for all day at the office. I plan on getting another pair!
- SHSheri H.Verified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoBeautiful pants, but big
I’m a small in the 5/6 range so I figured a small would fit well. Unfortunately they are baggy on me, but the color and the stylish pockets make these pants a purchase I’m happy with.
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTimberline Legging in Cinnamon
I’m between Medium and Small depending on the cut and the fabric. This one is a Small for me. Love the cinnamon color, I could never wear anything this orange next to my face, but with a black or white top I can get away with it!
- KJKaterina J.Verified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoTimberline leggings
These run really big! Ordered XS and drowning in them! Soft and nice quality though.
Maybe just an odd pair…. Will try to exchange and hope for a better fit.
- RRDCVerified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoReally cute pants
These are so cute. Great color and fit. For true to size. Flattering pants. Can dress them up or wear them casual but still look very put together.
- CCustomerVerified BuyerReviewingTimberline LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWow
I have so many great things to say about these leggings! So comfortable , and yet classy looking as well! True to size and the fit is just so flattering. You won't be disappointed in these!