GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- JUJanet U.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars1 month agoNew favorite item
I’ve been wearing this as a tunic over leggings. Love it. I feel very put together in it. And the stretch panels make it so comfortable. I’m usually an xs in this brand’s tops and dresses. But following other reviews I went with the s and am glad I didSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCindyReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productSize Purchased Petite-XSRated 5 stars1 month agoFabulous
Since I'm short it is a dress on me
It's absolutely adorable
I love it
Comfy tooSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WAWendy A.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars1 month agoI’m addicted to this style!
I purchased my first Winifred Jacket dress (I have three colors now) at a boutique. I loved the fit and color so much that I looked the label up on line and found this website. My daughter gifted me one in gray and I purchased this one from your website. Can’t have too many of this dress! Truly a great fit!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RDRosie D.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 12What is your height? 5' 3"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Fabric Quality, Comfort, Design/Style, Ease of Care, ColorRated 5 stars1 month agoI just love it! Very comfortable!
Very good quality and very comfortable!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMarla S.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 8What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfRated 4 stars2 months agoLove this dress/tunic
So versatile..a bit thin, I wear with a shirt or turtleneck to give it more warmth and a finished look. Great with leggingsSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GGiliVerified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoMore like a coat
Because it’s a fine corduroy it’s warm but breathable. Great style to wear over a dress or pants. A good little number
- ARArlene R.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoCorduroy dress
This dress is comfortable with soft pin wale corduroy. Fits true to size. Very flattering fit too.
- KAK A G.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoBeautiful jacket dress; color different from website
I love this jacket-dress! I'm giving 4 stars to indicate the color wasn't what I expected. On the website, it looks as though there's a little bit of reddish hue in the Sarsaparilla color, but it's simply a medium brown. And the description, "a deep eggplant brown," led me to believe the color had a hint of purple or dark burgundy. It still looked good, but it wasn't the color I wanted. I've sent it back to order a couple other colors to try. The medium fit well, giving a little bit of room to wear things under it. 5 ft 4 in 130.
- CSCynthia S.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoWhat’s Not to Love?
I own the Cord Winifred Jacket in numerous colors because I wear them literally every day in our fall/ winter/spring desert days. Some days zipped up as a dress, other days left open over a dress or pants. The corduroy is so soft with a great hand. People always want to touch it! The Sphinx Pigment is a beautiful brown with slight greenish undertones.
- AGAmanda G.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Winifred JacketI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoIs it a jacket or is it a dress?!
I love the versatility of this jacket dress. Casual enough for everyday but great for an evening out. I love the stretch, zippers work great!