GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- SBSusan B.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoWash and Wear!
I love this blouse. I live in Florida, with scorching summer temperatures, but the Porter Blouse is so light and airy that I can still wear it through the steamy season. It also works nicely as a layer over a tank top. However, since it's quite roomy, I'll probably order an XS next time. The small is a bit wide at the shoulders, and I think the XS would be a better fit.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayBeautiful
Love the Porter Blouse- such lovely fabric, fits well and can be worn opened or closed!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DADeborah Anne N.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoperfect!!
another win!! This blouse is just as pictured - soft, with a great texture - flattering fit. And perfect for travel - going with me to Israel in the spring!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MDMary D.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoA must have for my wardrobe
90% of my clothes are XCVI. I am having major neck surgery very soon. I need button down shirts and this fit the bill. It fits well, comfortable and flattering.
- BLBecky L.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoVersatile Blouse
I bought the lightweight, gauzy blouse in the fall, and haven't worn it but twice, however, the fabric is a nice weight and washes well. I love the scattered tie die pattern plus the subtle shifting colors! Great purchase'
- SNSilvina N.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoMulti Purpose
I wore this blouse to a fancy dinner, and I looked dressed up, then, I wore it to a school function, and I looked casual. It is so versatile, lightweight, and beautiful that I bought two others in different colors!
- NNancyVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoComfortable summer blouse
The gauze fabric is light and airy on these hot humid days. I love the roll up tabs and the v neckline is flattering. The darker tealish blue pairs well with jeans and also khaki capri or flared pants.
- PPoohVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoEssential blouse for summer
Cool, gauze perfection that go with so many things! Great purchase for summer!
- PPoohVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoCasual Gauze
Perfect summer blouse…goes with everything and is light, airy to get through hot summers in Texas.
- HHeatherVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoPorter blouse
I now have two. I love the fabric. White is ok with a nude bra. I love that it comes out of the dryer looking great!