This gauze button up blouse is great for layering. Features tabbed sleeve for easy rolling, curved hemline, and a box pleat on back.
- Cocoon slub gauze - 100% Cotton
- Machine washable.
- Ashley is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'9" | Bust: 32B | Waist: 27" | Hip: 37"
- Veronica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36.5"
- Elvira is wearing size 1X.
- Height: 5'11" | Bust: 48" | Waist: 40" | Low Hip: 50"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- DADeborah Anne N.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 stars17 hours agoperfect!!
another win!! This blouse is just as pictured - soft, with a great texture - flattering fit. And perfect for travel - going with me to Israel in the spring!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MDMary D.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoA must have for my wardrobe
90% of my clothes are XCVI. I am having major neck surgery very soon. I need button down shirts and this fit the bill. It fits well, comfortable and flattering.
- BLBecky L.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVersatile Blouse
I bought the lightweight, gauzy blouse in the fall, and haven't worn it but twice, however, the fabric is a nice weight and washes well. I love the scattered tie die pattern plus the subtle shifting colors! Great purchase'
- SNSilvina N.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoMulti Purpose
I wore this blouse to a fancy dinner, and I looked dressed up, then, I wore it to a school function, and I looked casual. It is so versatile, lightweight, and beautiful that I bought two others in different colors!
- NNancyVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoComfortable summer blouse
The gauze fabric is light and airy on these hot humid days. I love the roll up tabs and the v neckline is flattering. The darker tealish blue pairs well with jeans and also khaki capri or flared pants.
- PPoohVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoEssential blouse for summer
Cool, gauze perfection that go with so many things! Great purchase for summer!
- PPoohVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoCasual Gauze
Perfect summer blouse…goes with everything and is light, airy to get through hot summers in Texas.
- HHeatherVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoPorter blouse
I now have two. I love the fabric. White is ok with a nude bra. I love that it comes out of the dryer looking great!
- MMarthaVerified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoVersatile blouse
Love this blouse , I have it in 5 colors. You can layer it over a tee shirt or wear it by itself. So lightweight and comfortable on the hottest days!
A plus is, wash a wear, no ironing needed.
- NANicole A.Verified BuyerReviewingPorter BlouseI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 months agoPerfect for summer
If you are wanting a fitted shirt that is flattering and lightweight, order your normal size. If you want it to be flowy and roomy, better order up a size or even two. I bought this in white and black. Wish I had ordered the white in a larger size as it is a final sale. I will still wear it but most likely unbuttoned and open with a tank under. I like the black one fitted though and think it will pair nicely with my favorite Acker slim pants.