Blair Pencil Skirt
Woah there nelly! Did you see this gorgeous piece? Slim from the waist down with a side seam split for an easy stroll around the block, the Blair Pencil Skirt is bringing all the good time feels. It's okay to buy more than one color, we aren't telling.
- Meridian Stretch: 65/32/3 Cotton/Poly/Span.
- Jersey Waistband: 92/8 Cotton/Spandex.
- 8" slit on the right.
- Center Front: ~30".
- Center Back: ~30.5".
- Color Description: A classic midnight black.
- Machine washable.
- Veronica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36.5"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- CLChristina L.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 stars3 minutes agoMake this in more colors please
Best skirt ever!! Love itSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CLChristina L.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 stars5 minutes agoLove the Blair skirt
I love the Blair skirt. It’s the perfect shape and length. I’m so tired of name brand skirts being made with cheap thin fabric those shows every flaw , wrinkles or is see thru. This skirt is a dream come true. I have it in all four colors . I hope they make it in more colors! I would love a nude tan color and a cream or white !! So comfortable, so much stretch but thicker fabric to hide underwear lines and cellulite . Size is true to size , if you want a more fitted skirt order one size down .SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- STStephanie T.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 3 starsYesterdayBasic long skirt in corduroy
This skirt fits well and is comfortable. It doesn’t quite hit at the ankle. It’s a very fine corduroy fabric which attracts lint and, in my case, dog hair. It’s a good basic style but I somehow missed there are NO POCKETS on this skirt. XCVI has another skirt with pockets which i confused, thus the lower rating.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- RDRhonda D.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productSize Purchased Petite-SRated 5 stars1 month agoCEO
Perfect for work transition into evening! Comfortable & Glam!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CTCerise T.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 0What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 100-120Size Purchased Petite-XSPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, ColorRated 5 stars1 month agoBeautiful skirt
Really like this lovely,versitile skirt.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AMAmy M.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months ago5 Stars
I have to say I am really Falling for this line of clothes, and the pencil skirt is great ! I got a medium and it fits, but I am exercising now so I could have taken a small.I think anyone would be happy with this skirt, and I am going to see if it comes in any other colors !!!!!!
- MBMarilyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoBest fall/winter skirt!!
So hard to find a versatile, comfortable, easy-to-pack skirt but this is it!! I’m 5 foot 4, 136 pounds and the small is a good fit for a fairly long skirt. Perfect with boots!! The reviews noting the hips fall a bit wide along one point are correct, but I think the XS would not be as comfortable in the waist. It would be an easy fix if I decide to take it in less than a quarter inch on each side over about 3 inches but I’m thinking that’s not necessary. I’ll be wearing a sweater or tee over it and like the comfort... It’s so soft, not at all heavy and perfect for the season. I got black to dress up with a nice sweater for a party or the theatre or down with a tee and denim jacket for anywhere!!! Great basic investment piece as I pare down my wardrobe.
- TSTiffany S.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoSo comfy and cute
Very versatile, extremely comfortable and stylish for fall winter
- LPLouise P.Verified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agounique
Very comfortable, elegant and modern. I'm 5'2" and I'm planning to wear with boots when it gets cooler.
- JJoanneVerified BuyerReviewingBlair Pencil SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoSexy but comfortable
This is a soft and flattering shirt for relatively fit bodies. I’m an 8 and got the small—it fits well with a little room.