GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 4What is your height? 5' 7"What is your weight? (lb) 100-120Size Purchased SPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Ease of Care, FitRated 5 stars2 months agoStayton Blazer
Love this blazer! It has a sweatshirt feel, a nice weight and fits so well! It is longer in the back and has a great shape and details!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CMCarol M.Verified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoFavorite Blazer Ever
This blazer along with the matching pants are my favorite outfit ever! I have in two colors! Very versatile and comfortable!
- SshanoVerified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoComfy and stylish
This blazer not only looks beautiful but is very comfy. Fabric is soft and the fit is easy to move arms even when you button it all up. I am 5’4” . Maybe a little long but I’ll keep it. Hard to find a comfy blazer.
- MOMaureen O.Verified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoComfy blazer
This is a soft blazer with lots of cool details. I thought the sleeves would be long because I’m only 5’2” but because it ends at an angle it works! The fit is good because of princess seaming down the front and back. The belge color is a muted purple brown hue and perfect for fall
- MRMarsha R.Verified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoStayton Jacket
Totally Awesome! Love everything about it. I’ll be wearing this jacket A LOT!
- SSueSVerified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGreat addition for a casual dresser looking for 'snappy casual'
This is a great jacket, the fit is nice and the stretch makes it very comfortable. I had to sew the button holes a little smaller as it kept coming unbuttoned, but once fixed, I love it. I got the dusty olive and it is very neutral and goes with many things in my wardrobe. I got large, whereas I usually get medium or large depending on fit. I don't have a pronounced waist, so going to large makes it fit well and the shape gives me the look of having a waist. Winner!
- GBGwen B.Verified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLoved so much I got TWO
This jacket is as comfortable as a sweatshirt, but it makes any outfit look so much more polished. It’s a longer style blazer and it looks wonderful with T-shirts or button shirts, you can make a lot of different outfits with it. It’s great for traveling, too - doesn’t wrinkle.
- KWKim w.Verified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoCute!
I REALLY LIKE THIS FIT. Not sure about it with anything but leggings but it is well made and the fabric is so nice. the sleeves and workmanship are awesome.
- NNoraVerified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoFlattering
Finally a jacket that feels like a comfy sweatshirt! I got this in belge and it's a great color. I'm short 5'2" and I was afraid it might be too long for me but it looks great and the sleeves can be turned up. Best of all XCVI products really are preshrunk so what you try on is what you get.
- RTRegina T.Verified BuyerReviewingStayton BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoNice surprise
This jacket is lovely. Fits so nice. I love jackets and took a chance because I lived the detail on the sleeves and hemline. It’s so much more attractive than the picture.