Low set side pockets, a touch of a flared leg and a pull-on waist are on display in the Hollis Pant. Throw in the slimming seams and front pockets and you can't go wrong with this one!
- Camille Jacquard: 60/35/5 Rayon/Nylon/Spandex.
- Jersey Waistband: 92/8 Cotton/Spandex
- Inseam: ~29.5"
- Front Rise: ~10.5"
- Back Rise: ~15.5"
- Waistband: 2.25" Elastic in jersey waistband
- Color Description: A classic midnight black
- Machine washable.
- Whitney is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34A | Waist: 26" | Hip: 37"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- MMelissaVerified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat pants
I love the heavy fabric weight and the texture. I like that they are not make like skinny jeans or leggings, and instead have more of a flare at the bottom. They run true to size. I wish they were a little shorter. I wear about a 29" inseam and these are more like 31" so I have to wear heels or hem them.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DKDIANE K.Verified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 stars3 days agoTerrific fabric, feel, fit.
Great fabric, great fit, love the texture.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJanice P.Verified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XLRated 5 stars1 week agoNice fit and fabric
The fabric is really thick and stretchy. The vertical seams really add a lot of interesting detail and make the legs look longer. The fabric has a slight snake skin look to it.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DPDina P.Verified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoEven for shorty it works!
I am pretty short, 5'1", but believe it or not, with a short heel (2") the fit without touching the ground! Of course, more like full bell-bottoms, rather than cropped. The fit is great, they feel substantial with great texture. The black can work for a semi-dressy ensemble.
- KAK A G.Verified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoDreamy and great fit & fabric
These are some of my favorite XCVI / Wearables pants: stretchy but with some weight to them for winter. I purchased the black double dye. They look dressy and feel really comfortable. Just a tad long on me as I'm 5'4" but they're ok. A little more flare than I expected, but I think hemming them would achieve the right look.
- YJYuliya J.Verified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoMost comfortable pants!
I really like my new pants! They are like super fancy yoga pants with lots of stretch (I was able to wear under layer while travelling to Utah where a lot cooler then in CA).
I also like side pockets for your phone . I don't really like the look of the top elastic band but I always wear my tops over it so it's not a big deal after all.
- MMVerified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 Stars
Great pants. Comfortable and stretchy.
- RRachaelVerified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoOn Trend
These pants are right on trend with the cropped flair! I’m 5’4” so they’re longer than on the model but still look great with a bootie! I purchased the griffin pigment and plan to wear with charcoal gray or even navy.
- SShopperVerified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoThese pants grow
I sized down one size and the pants fit. After wearing a few hours, the pants started to grow and appear to look oversized, baggy, loose. Which makes me a little sad because I really like the pants otherwise.
- FKFarnoush K.Verified BuyerReviewingHollis PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoamazing style
I ordered size XS, great style & fabric