GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- ADAndreana D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI LOVE THIS JACKET!
The color, the fabric, the casual easy style….the back longer then the front for interest and detail. I was pleasantly surprised how perfect this jacket is.it finishes off an outfit with great style…SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GBGwyn B.I recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPeach skin Tencil is a 5 Star fabric
This is my second Enola Jacket! I love the velvety soft fabric so much. The style and fit is very flattering. I find this jacket to be a key year round style. I travel a lot and this is one of my basic layers for wearing on the plane. I hope to see more colors of this jacket in the future!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CCClare C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFabulous Jacket
This is a wonderful all around jacket. It is great for casual and also for dressing up. Very comfortableSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSuch a Great Jacket
Love the fit and style! It goes with everything and can go anywhere!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMarilyn B.Verified BuyerReviewingEnola JacketI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 3 out of 5 stars7 months agoWay too tight
Reviewers raved about this jacket but it didn’t work due me in any way. Usually a small or medium in XCVI tops, jackets or coats, I could not even button this jacket despite the stretch. I’m 5 foot 4, 135 pounds. The arms were a bit too long and the fabric way too thin so it went back. Useful to know when ordering these light, fitted jackets. Do love this medium gray.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KGKatsiaryna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoMy favourite jacket
Very comfortable and good looking jacket.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MLMelissa L.Verified BuyerReviewingEnola JacketI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 14What is your height? 5' 6"What is your weight? (lb) 160-180Size Purchased XLPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Fit, Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoGreat jacket
I love this jacket. Great fit and nicely shaped. Love the light fabric.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KGKatsiaryna G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 12What is your height? 5' 5"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPerfect jacket
It makes chest look great, my waist look thin , and hide my belly and bottom)))SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PMPam M.Verified BuyerReviewingEnola JacketI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 14What is your height? 5' 6"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased XLPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, FitRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoSweet Jacket!
Goes perfect with matching pants! Love the longer back hem. Three season wear…comfortable and soft. This jacket elevates an outfit.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HHHeather H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoLove this jacket
Nearly everything about this casual jacket is perfect. The length is longer in back, a single button to close in the front defines the waist, the drape of the rayon material works well. I ended up ordering in several colors because it’s such a nice and versatile piece!