Meet Angelina - The Woman Behind The Scenes
Angelina Gill's official title is Director of Production, but she wears many hats; especially since the pandemic, Angelina has been the one running the show at our warehouse, leading her team by example. She started as a Tech Design Assistant 14 years (and one month) ago, moving on to be a Design Assistant, then our CEO’s right hand woman. In short, Angelina is our company's back bone. Get to know more about her here!
- Give us 3 words that describe your personal style
- Simple, relaxed and relatable
- Do you have a favorite artist (painter, sculptor, etc)
- My Children =) & Charley Harper. I love the way he uses colors, lines and shapes in all of his prints.
- What is your favorite piece of art at home?
- A Charley Harper print in my daughter’s room that’s called "Good Lovin' and Turtle Dovin".
- How do you practice self-care?
- It’s honestly hard but im currently trying to make self-care a priority. Exercise has always been my go to so the new spin bike I bought myself for Christmas has been a great addition!
- What shows are you watching right now?
- My husband and I have been watching a lot of documentaries but when I need a break from that Schitt's Creek is a good one but I still need to watch the last season.
- What are some lessons you learned during the pandemic?
- Try not to rush things. At the beginning of the pandemic I was thinking too far ahead and it was stressing me out big time. Once I realized that my family was healthy and ok I just took one step at a time.
- What do you love most about your position at XCVI?
- I love working with my team! I’m happy to teach others about the things I know and also learning what I can from everyone else.
- Do you have any favorite XCVI pieces? Maybe 3-5 favorite XCVI pieces of all times?
- Oh! We had this cardigan with a slit in the elbows that was my favorite piece ever. I just had to get rid of it last year because I ripped it. We’ve had some really comfy pieces in Wearables that have been my go to for the last few months like the Alish Pullover. It’s a simple piece but so comfortable!
The Rekka Jogger is also a great one. We made that pant in some great colors.