GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- DRDiane R.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoYael Tie Top
Such a cute top! I love the style! It’s a step up from a simple long sleeve tee. The fit is great! Very soft, washes well and I will be able to mix and match with many items!
- FFifiVerified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSoft and lightweight
Perfect cotton top. I ordered medium to match the trace skirt in same color to make it a complete cute outfit. Color is great
Ordered medium in tops and large in trace skirts
I’m 5’6” 150 lbs. get many complimentsSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoYael Tie Top in Black
Acquiring this piece in multiple colors because it works so well as a layering piece under jackets and it stands well on its own.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JMJane M.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 6What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased Petite-XSPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Color, FitRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGreat top
Love the color and fitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ETEva T.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 10What is your height? 5' 6"What is your weight? (lb) 160-180Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Color, FitRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSuper cute!
I’m always looking for tops that disguise my little muffin top but are still cute and flattering. This is the top! This gorgeous deep violet is beautiful and the center cinched tie is very flattering to the tummy. Now I have it in several colorsSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMindy H.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoYael shirt
Love the fit, feel, wish there were even more colors!
- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoCozy and versatile
I bought the size S because I am tiny but with broad shoulders (massage therapist for 30+ years). I love the tie which allows me to wear it in a variety of ways including over a short skirt or even over a sundress. The material is soft and cozy.
- MMMeagan M.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoUpdate
I love this style so much I had to purchase the new gold color Aurum and the purple Anemone. Both are gorgeous but I'm obsessed with the gold which is more outside my comfort zone. As I suspected, I prefer the fit of the XS to the S (5'4, 130, 34DDD). Cant say enough about the style, comfort, and colors of this one! I hope you never stop making this style!
- MMMeagan M.Verified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoYes!
I have been obsessed with the rouched tanks all summer and was so excited to see a long sleeve version! Soft, cozy, and stylish! I want every color!!
For ref: 5'4, ~130, size 6, 34DDD and I got the small which is comfy and loose. I could easily wears an XS for a closer fit.
- HHorsegirlVerified BuyerReviewingYael Tie TopI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBeautiful fall color
It looked beautiful on the model & I thought it’d hide my tummy. But it wasn’t as flattering on me, only bc I’m carrying a little extra weight right now. Last year I was 15#’s lighter & it would have looked great!! I wished it would have worked on me.