GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- MHMindy H.Verified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove these pants! But they are full length
I really love these pants. They can be dressed up or down. I am 5'5" and wear a M, but these go all the way to my shoes. They aren't cropped and aren't even ankle length.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- YLYelena l.Verified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy favorite pant
Love this pant. It’s my favorite. A little big on me can’t wait for you to get it back in stock, so I can purchase a smaller size.
- KPKristie P.Verified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars5 months agoLinen pant
Love the style and color.
- JEjulie E.Verified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat summer pant.
They are a little see through but great weight for Florida summerSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DKDeb K.Verified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoAce pant
Very comfortable. I wear an xs . I’m short so these look more like wide pants instead of crops on me.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TTraceyVerified ReviewerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased Petite-SRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoA great alternative to shorts, love these!
These are so cute. On the bright side, they’re lightweight (perfect for San Jose, CA) with cool features like ragged edge pockets. To be clear, like this style so much I bought all four versions (gray & black, green stripe, this gray & black one & the yellowish solid ones (the Willow color) instead of shorts. But XCVI sizing is a guessing game. At 5’4” and 134-138 pounds, I’m medium in gauchos and the Bellamy skirt, but small in these. Bizarre. The good thing is XCVI is great on easy returns and exchanges. On the other hand, the only reason I know my size in these is I tried them on I a little local boutique. I wish XCVI would include actual garment dimensions for each style and size like Everlane does, since there is so much variation in sizing.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PCPaula C.Verified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSoooo perfect for warm weather
Love these pants, and bought them for sight-seeing in Spain. Perfect for all day into night fun and always cool and comfy. I’m only 5’4” and these were the right length even for a shorty like me. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MSMARIANNE S.Verified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoSummer cool
I love these pants they are so comfortable. The vertical stripe is flattering. I had to return the medium and get a small which fit me perfectly.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMLVerified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCute
I like these pants. They are casual and comfortable. Perfect for a beach vacation.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMVerified BuyerReviewingStriped Ace PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 4 out of 5 stars8 months agoNice lightweight summer pants
I like these, but they are very lightweight (almost see through in white) so they are probably just for summer.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5