XCVI LLC has a long-standing commitment to conducting its business in an ethical and legal manner. We will not engage in business with contractors and vendors who do not share our commitment to compliance.
XCVI LLC will use the following standards and principles in selecting apparel contractors and vendors and will require its contractors and vendors to comply with these standards.
1. Compliance with Laws and Workplace Regulations. Facilities will comply with laws in all locations where they conduct business.
2. Prohibition of Forced Labor. Facilities will not use involuntary, forced or trafficked labor.
3. Prohibition of Child Labor. Facilities will not hire any employee under the age of 18 or under the minimum age established by law for employment, whichever is greater, or any employee whose employment would interfere with compulsory schooling.
4. Prohibition of Harassment or Abuse. Facilities will provide a work environment free of supervisory or co-worker harassment or abuse, and free of corporal punishment in any form.
5. Compensation and Benefits. Facilities will pay at least the minimum total compensation required by local law, including all mandated wages, allowances and benefits.
6. Hours of Work. Hours worked each day, and days worked each week, shall not exceed the limitations of the country's law. Facilities will provide at least one day off in ever seven-day period, except as required to meet urgent business needs. Contact XCVI LLC for a complete definition of what will be considered an urgent business need.
7. Prohibition of Discrimination. Facilities will employ, pay, promote, and terminate workers on the basis of their ability to do the job, rather than on the basis of personal characteristics or beliefs.
8. Health and Safety. Facilities will provide a safe and healthy work environment. Where residential housing is provided for workers, facilities will provide safe and healthy housing.
9. Freedom of Association and Collective Bargaining. Facilities will recognize and respect the right of employees to exercise their lawful rights of free association and collective bargaining.
10. Environment. Facilities will comply with environmental rules, regulations and standards applicable to their operations, and will observe environmentally conscious practices in all locations where they operate.
11. Customs Compliance. Facilities will comply with applicable customs laws, and in particular, will establish and maintain programs to comply with customs laws regarding illegal transshipment of finished products.
12. Security. Facilities will maintain facility security procedures to guard against the introduction of non-manifested cargo into outbound shipments (drugs, explosives, biohazards and/or other contraband).