GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- DMDr. Meagan W. M.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoFlattering but long
I LOVE these pants. They way they fit the waist and drape on the body is super flattering, and I am bottom heavy. I got them in the Macaw tie dye last season and was hoping they would come out in more colors--Yes! just got them in olive and black. My only issue with them is that they are too long on me (5'4) so I can only wear with my tallest wedge sandals or heeled boots, not flats. 130 lbs, size 6, small is perfect.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KWKathleen W.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoKathleen’s page
Love everything about them especially the length sinc I am 5’ 10’’.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MAMary Anne B.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCute!... but not yellow
Love these. They fit well but had to have them hemmed. (I'm 5'3"). I really thought these were bright yellow/white from the pic but it's more of an avocado color.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NJNancy J B.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoYou’ll be happy!
The style is so comfortable. Waiting a long time for these. Many compliments.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- NJNancy J B.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat!
Love these. I have been waiting for the terraced wide leg pants to comeback in style. Here they are. Makes a statement.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSallyanneReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoA favorite!
I love these pants. I currently have 3 pair. I always am complimented on them.
My wish is for you to produce them in more solid colors, sagey green or navy blue would be great.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MHMargo H.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoLong legged pant
I love the style the color and the fit, But the pant length is for tall or long legged people.. I'm on the fence whether to return it or not.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLisaVerified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove these but need to shorten
I am 5'3" and 127 lbs. Short but fit and a little muscular. I got XS. These fit perfectly except they are a several inches too long. I usually wear less than a 1 inch heel, so luckily I can hem my own clothes. Wish XS also included appropriate length for most XS sizes, especially in a pant like these.
- LBlea b.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoperfect fit, all of the time!
i discovered xcvi years ago, with a pair of palazzo pants with a fold over waist, and was hooked! these do not have a fold over waist, however, still as comfortable! and as with my skirts from here, i can wear almost year round in north carolina. always complements on every piece, with many wanting the company name!
my weight has fluctuated since my first pieces, +or-10-20 lbs, but i can always wear a medium in their skirts and pants, comfortably. (i am 5’7”, 142 lbs.)
- SDStephanie D.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agolove
I love the pattern and the fit! I have loved this brand for many years.