GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 stars1 month agoAnother favorite!
So soft, comfortable, versatile, and stylish. The color is very rich and flattering as well. Another favorite!SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat Blazer
This will be a go-to for Fall through Winter! Love the color, style and fit!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars1 month agoWestbrook Blazer
Wonderful style and fit! Love the detail of the back!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMelissaVerified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productSize Purchased XLRated 5 stars1 month agoVery nice blazer
I love the fabric, quality, tailored style, and belge color (kind of like a chocolate color).SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 12What is your height? 5' 7"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased LPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Ease of Care, FitRated 5 stars2 months agoAnother favorite!
Comfortable, classic, and stylish. Another favorite.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JCJane C.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoPlush Blazer
Love the blazer. It drapes well--very soft corduroy, and is nicely fitted to the waist as opposed to a blocky style. I like the tapered length in the back, subtle but gives a tailored look. Very casual and cool.
- LLaurieVerified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoFlattering Fall Blazer 🍁
Love the comfort and stylish details of this blazer! Warmish corduroy makes this a great topper for cooler weather. Very comfortable, yet sharp looking. Throw over jeans and tee and your good to go!
- DJDeborah J F.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agopants to live in
I love these cord pants for fall and winter. Easy to wear, easy to wash, and easy to pack in a suitcase.
- GBGwen B.Verified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoFitted & sexy 4* cord jacket
My husband loves this jacket! It does pull just about any outfit up to the next level. This jacket is a similar fit to the Folksy jacket in that it is very body conscious - meant to be fitted. At its most basic I just throw on an XCVI tank with some sweats and this jacket and I’m ready to go.
- LLaurieVerified BuyerReviewingWestbrook BlazerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoFlattering Westbrook blazer!
Love this blazer, fits nicely and is very flattering. It is tailored with a cool bohemian vibe. I bought it in black, and belge -which is a muted wine color. Love the corduroy for cooler weather!