Terraced Wide Leg Pant
It's back by popular demand: our signature terraced ruched wide leg pant, with a flat drawstring waist, back elastic, zip fly and side seam pockets.
- Stretch Poplin: 96/4 Cotton/Spandex.
- Inseam: ~31.5"
- Front Rise: ~9.75"
- Back Rise: ~15"
- Waistband: Drawstring in Self Waistband
- Color Description: Rich brick red
- Machine washable.
- Angelica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'9.5" | Bust: 32" | Waist: 24" | Hip: 35.5"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- MHMargo H.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 3 stars21 hours agoLong legged pant
I love the style the color and the fit, But the pant length is for tall or long legged people.. I'm on the fence whether to return it or not.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLisaVerified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 4 stars3 months agoLove these but need to shorten
I am 5'3" and 127 lbs. Short but fit and a little muscular. I got XS. These fit perfectly except they are a several inches too long. I usually wear less than a 1 inch heel, so luckily I can hem my own clothes. Wish XS also included appropriate length for most XS sizes, especially in a pant like these.
- LBlea b.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoperfect fit, all of the time!
i discovered xcvi years ago, with a pair of palazzo pants with a fold over waist, and was hooked! these do not have a fold over waist, however, still as comfortable! and as with my skirts from here, i can wear almost year round in north carolina. always complements on every piece, with many wanting the company name!
my weight has fluctuated since my first pieces, +or-10-20 lbs, but i can always wear a medium in their skirts and pants, comfortably. (i am 5’7”, 142 lbs.)
- SDStephanie D.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agolove
I love the pattern and the fit! I have loved this brand for many years.
- NJNora J. B.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoSo Many Compliments!
I love these pants. And everywhere I go, ladies tell me they love them, too.
They are comfortable to wear (though they do relax from their post dryer snugness so keep that in mind when purchasing.
I am 5 foot 2 and weight between 115 and 120 and have an XS size. I do have a fun, easy way that I shorten them that saves me a trip to the tailor or a sit-down with my sewing machine.
I love the taupe/tan and blue tie dye! It's fun, can be casual or dresses up with white, blue, or tan tops and sweaters.
Great summer pant.
- SMSallyanne M.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide-Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoSo many compliments!
This is the second pair I bought of the terraced wide leg pant. The first was at least 5 years ago and those still look great. I wear them often, they are extremely comfortable and surprisingly have a long life. And no matter where, I always get at least one compliment per wear.
- JAJaclyn A.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
I actually really love these and how the fit
But unfortunately I found a hole in the fabric
But I still would love another pair
- MEMary Ellen C.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoFavorite summer pant
I plan on buying a second pair in different color. Every time I wear them I’m asked “where did you get those pants.”
I’m a size 12 and the size large was true to size.
- PDPatrice D.Verified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide-Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoPerfect pants
I love these pants. So comfortable, casually elegant. Forgiving fit.Great summer pants.
- CCsMVerified BuyerReviewingTerraced Wide Leg PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoTerraced pants
Comfortable, stylish pants. Versatile for many occasions.