GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- VLVeronica L.Verified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoComfortable Light Pants
Great comfortable cropped pants. Very stylish, dress up or down. True to size. I'm 5'4" 140 pounds and wear a size M.
- JJenniferVerified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoPants to live in
I love love love these pants. Have them in two colors. Bought them for travel in Spain and they were perfect for the hot weather. The pockets and zippers make them more interesting. I am 5’3’ and these pants were a perfect length- between cropped and ankle. I would grab a pair in black if they were available!
- DPdocta p.Verified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBest ever
Love these summer pants. Light weight with a nice drop from the elastic waistband. Own two pair.
- CTChristina T.Verified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 4 stars8 months agoLOVE LOVE but run large
I loved these pants. LOVED them, but the XS was too big. (5'4" 115 lb.) They bunched at the top of the booty at the waistband in a weird way. Great quality, I would have worn these a LOT. Runs large, size up.
- RFRobin F.Verified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoGreat
Love Love these pants. Length is ankle length since I’m 5ft . Will need in other colors.
- KAKathryn A.Verified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agogreat new style
Love everything about these pants! The fit, length, color. Wish they were available in a khaki color also.
- PKPat K.Verified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoLovely summer pants
These are very lovely summer pants. Fits great to a curvy body. Very comfortable.
- NNVCVerified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoNeeds a taller person
Great fabric, great fit but needs a taller person. I wish this came in a petite. I am 5"3" 148
- CCustomerVerified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLOVE these!
Small fit, but medium is more comfortable around the waist and drapes better on this 5' 7" 145lb frame with an aging belly. The Cosmic Pigment is a great neutral—bright and modern—and the fabric is substantial but soft. Dress up or down and pockets rock. What's not to love?
- CBcarol B.Verified BuyerReviewingRishi Wide Leg CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoperfection and pockets too
The zipper pocket holds may very large cell phone and zips closed. Perfect for walks to the park with a toddler who cannot grab the phone from an open pocket and type away.