GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- SHSuzanne H.Verified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 16What is your height? 5' 6"What is your weight? (lb) 160-180Size Purchased XLPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/StyleRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWeavesuz
This is my favorite new garment. It’s cozy and fashionable and I get comments on it wherever I wear it!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JFJoyce F.Verified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 18What is your height? 5' 0"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased LPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVERSATILE AND RELAXED
This tunic has a beautiful drape to it and relaxed feel. I especially like the net like texture where any color or pattern underneath shows through the pattern of "holes." Every time I wear it, it's a different top depending on what I wear underneath. The fabric is light weight and provides warmth without being too hot. I bought this in gray 2 years ago. I regret I missed buying another when offered in purple! I really wish it would be offered again in other colors.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AArleneVerified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoCotton Gem
I was pleasantly surprised …sized down to Large and the fit was perfect. This top is like a warm hug….love the 100%cotton. The cowl is loose and fun to arrange and the style is pure fun! A keeper and looks different in every color you choose!
- AArleneVerified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoVersatile Tunic
Took a chance and sized down to Large. It was a great fit. It’s a great tunic for mild California nights and love the “ holes” so I can use different colored tees and tanks underneath.The drop shoulders also add to the look .Not too heavy even with the cowl. It’s a keeper!
- SDShannon D.Verified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSo very unique!
I love cowl neck sweaters, and this one is the most unique one that I own. I love how versatile this one is with the different colors. I’m 5’7” and 140 lbs and the Medium fit great.
- SDShannon D.Verified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoHeavy yet cool
I really like cowl neck sweaters, and this one has such a nice big one that’s fun to shape. These pair beautifully with the Jetter crop pants. Such a unique design, and I like how it’s warm and yet cool at the same time. Looking forward to getting the gray one when it’s back in stock.
- SSusanGVerified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWarm cozy sweater
Love that you can wear different color cami or tee and the holes show through. I can match by boot color with the cami for a polished look.
- DEDonna E.Verified BuyerReviewingReed Cowl TunicI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoPretty fabric
Pretty fabric but too baggy for me!