GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- EFElizabeth F.Verified BuyerReviewingMickey High Waist SkirtI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove it
Perfect fit because the skirt is adjustable. Very happy with your product.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MFMaryana F.Verified BuyerReviewingMickey High Waist SkirtI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 4What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 100-120Size Purchased SPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, ColorRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoComfortable skirt
Very hip and comfortableSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DNDeborah N.Verified BuyerReviewingMickey High Waist SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agofun skirt
I wasn't sure if I would 'look good' in this skirt - because of how tight it might be. I purchased the xs (usually wear a zero) and was pleasantly surprised! Fit is great, flattering and I'll be taking it on a trip as a go to piece!
- BWB W.Verified BuyerReviewingMickey High Waist SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat Midi Skirt
Love the fit and length on this skirt! Hope they add more colors
- CCTNVerified BuyerReviewingMickey High Waist SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat skirt!
This skirt is just what I’ve been looking for! Love the length, can be dressed up or down. Fabric is lightweight yet keeps it shape. Definitely a travel skirt, folds nicely and unfolds without wrinkles. I can pack a dozen of them in my carry on !! 🌺🌺🌺
- MMollyVerified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months ago5 Stars
Saturated, attention,-getting color. Great pencil skirt with an 80s/90s vibe.
- MMollyVerified BuyerReviewingMickey High Waist SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoAw Mickey you're so fine
Perfect weight fabric for warmer months. Might need to wear with tights in colder weather. I like that you can tweak the length depending on how high you swear the waist. Mdef form fitting - hugs the curves. You can't be shy in this skirt. I am 5'6', 125 and the small fits perfectly.
- JFJanice F.Verified BuyerReviewingMickey High Waist SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoI like it!
I really like this purple color skirt and the length. It fits perfectly. I take a size 6 so the small was perfect. I’m 5’7”. I can wear with a black or white top, certain prints. I plan on taking it on my late September European river cruise.
- VLVeronica L.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoSporty Skirt
Love the style and fit. True to size. I'm 5'4" at 140 pounds.
- IIIssy I.Verified BuyerRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoA fabulous, flattering skirt
5'7", 160 lbs., size L fits me perfectly. Love the feel and style. Wish: pockets please.