GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLansdown Legging in Dark Nubuck
Lansdown is a good basic legging; I think the line would be better without the pockets. Can’t get enough of this jacquard print, it looks great in all the colors!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLansdown Legging in Mesmeric Double Dye
Basic design but fantastic color—the double dye really brings out the pattern which I love.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ATAnn T.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAnn
Great fitSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBoochieVerified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSizing
My first purchase was the bluestone double dye color in XS, my normal size; fabulous fit, style, and fabric. My second pair was in black. However the black XS was much bigger, wider at the hip and the legs were loose and wide. I am disappointed that I can't keep the black ones as I really wanted these leggings in 2 colors. In any case I will love wearing the blue ones. I bought the twister pullover in orion blue pigment which matches the bottoms perfectly. Since I am 5' I will need to fold the hems under as they are too long by about 2-3 inches.SizingRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CMCarol M.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 14What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Color, FitRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoLove, Love, Love!
I absolutely love these leggings. I own them in 3 colors. They fit great. The fabric is a nice weight and the side pockets are great for my phone and very stylish.SizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KAK A G.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoVery good quality; slim
I liked these a great deal. The fabric is lovely and it has some weight which makes it dressier than other leggings. I just found the fit a little too tight around my legs and, with the heavier and a little bit stiffer fabric, decided the feel wasn't quite right for me. The Small was ok but may have contributed to the tighter feel. I sent them back and ordered the Hollis pant in medium. We'll see how those are. 5 ft 4 in 130 lbs
- DWDeborah W.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoUnique Leggings
I love leggings, these are now a favorite unique pair. They are a bit heavier than usual knit leggings which is exactly what I wanted for the upcoming winter weather. I now have two pairs in green and blue! True to size and nicely stretchy, good for non-gym going out events!
- JJayneVerified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove these!
I could live in these leggings! So comfortable, but also looks polished in the saturated black. Highly recommend!
- JWJoyce W.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGREAT LEGGINGS
Love the look and feel of this legging. It runs a little looser than others from XCVI. My typical size XS fit well. No need to size up at all. The texturing on the fabric is also a nice touch.
- EMEvan M.Verified BuyerReviewingLansdown LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoFantastic!
These leggings are flattering and comfortable, plus they have pockets (the size small still has a little room, so more like a pant). The first day I wore them I ordered another pair!