GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- AJAlexandra J.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 4 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoHigh waist
Like themSizingRated 2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CMCheri M.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agofit is key
Nice fit due to pockets. Great color and fabric. Have yet to wash to see how it may change or not.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KOKathleen O.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productSize Purchased Petite-XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove. Need more colors
Fabulous fit and feel! Love themSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ALAshley L.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat new take on the Jetter
I love the Jetter crop and have always found it very flattering. This new style with the pockets takes a pant similar to Jetter to a new level. I really hope the Penny pant becomes part of the CORE collection. Same fit as Jetter though you may want to go up one size if you have any issue with pockets cut like this. I usually prefer patch pockets but these are working fine.
- GOgail o.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agogreat pants!
i love these leggings,, they fit well, are beautiful to look at, fit perfectly,, i will soon order more.
- LLHVerified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoPerfect length!
Love this look & will be purchasing again. I’m 5’-3” & they’re a perfect length for me. Very comfortable & I currently own the black, which I’ve styled both casual & dressed up. I own numerous colorways in the Jetter Crop & Geyser cuts, but the Penny legging is definitely a great combination & new go to fit for me. Please do add more colors soon…would love to see in the Sarsaparilla!
- BSBarbara S.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove the higher waist!
As an older woman I think the higher waist is more comfortable than the waist bands that hit below the belly button. I have several of both types and love all my comfortable XCVI pants. That is all I wear now.
- MMMeagan M.Verified BuyerReviewingHigh Waist Penny LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoHigh waist heaven
I'm a huge fan of the high waist Jetter so I jumped at the chance to try this long pant version and they are great! And they have pockets! Got the Sphinx color which is a pretty drab olive. Will be getting more colors! Size 6 and small is perfect.