Ruched panels and slimming seams has the Cordelia Skirt on your side! Simple, elegant and oh so comfy; you needed a new mini and we are here for you!
- Brio Poplin: 97/3 Cotton/Spandex.
- Jersey Waistband: 92/8 Cotton/Spandex.
- Center Front: ~18".
- Center Back: ~18.25".
- Waistband: 2.25" Elastic in jersey waistband.
- Color Description: Mid green, deep/light orange, and yellow linear tie dye .
- Machine washable.
- Veronica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36.5"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- JSJune S.Verified BuyerReviewingCordelia SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLovely Cream Colored Skirt
This skirt has become a favorite. The cream color goes with all of my tops and is warmer than white. Very comfortable, feminine and looks great with my fall colored jackets. I am glad I purchased it. The extra small fits me perfect. Nice.
- KGKerri G.Verified BuyerReviewingCordelia SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoEcho adding more colors
Great skirt! Perfect length and fit, true to size. Love the pockets and wish more XCVI skirts without the drawstring had them. You will love it!!
- IIIssy I.Verified BuyerReviewingCordelia SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBest Skirt!!!
Fits like a dream. Cool. Comfy. Love the pockets. More colors, please. Charcoal or black. And a mid-calf would be lovely in this style.
- IIIssy I.Verified BuyerReviewingCordelia SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoMore Colors! Great Skirt!
Better than shorts. Love the pockets! The taper makes bending over not-a-problem. YAY. WISH list: would love this skirt in charcoal, or black. Would love this skirt below knee for winter. It's the best! 5'7" 155 lbs. Large is good for me. I like the waist just a wee bit loose.
- DDeniseVerified BuyerReviewingCordelia SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars9 months agoFeel good skirt
I love this skirt it fits prefect and i love that it has pockets.
- CCindyVerified BuyerReviewingCordelia SkirtI recommend this productRated 4 stars10 months agoGreat skirt for summer
Because of age, the days of wearing shorts are long gone. This is a great substitute! I only gave it 4 stars because I wish it came in different lengths. The small would of been perfect but it was just too short so I went with the medium.
- JSJoy S.Verified BuyerReviewingCordelia SkirtI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agocordelia skirt
Fits well and love the pockets. Still waiting for either the cordelia skirt or trace skirt to be available in silt pigment.