Cord Oslo Legging
Our most popular long legging is ready for fall. It features a 2" elastic pull-on waistband, ruching on front leg from hem to knee, and jersey inserts on sides for a cozy fit.
- Stretch Corduroy: 97/3 Cotton/Lycra.
- Jersey Waistband & Inserts: 92/8 Cotton/Spandex
- Inseam: ~30.75"
- Front Rise: ~9.75"
- Back Rise: ~14"
- Waistband: .75" Elastic in Jersey Waistband
- Color Description: Saturated emerald green
- Machine washable.
- Angelica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'9.5" | Bust: 32" | Waist: 24" | Hip: 35.5"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- AGalicia g.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayMy 7th pair
I’ve worn out two over the last 6 years
- SRSharon R.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoFavorite Cords
I love these cord leggings and the frost color. This was the second pair I ordered. I did have to return them, because the color was off on one leg. The exchange was easily done. I am 5’2”, 129 pounds and I wear a size medium.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSusannahVerified ReviewerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat leggings
I really like these pants. They are are lighter weight for a corduroy pant, but they’re very flattering and I can easily wear thermal pants under them for added warmth. I have two pairs, one in small and one in medium (my normal pant size). The medium look a bit awkward with sneakers due to the calves being a bit baggy on me, but they look great with boots. One thing I love about these leggings is the fit of the crotch; they’re not too tight to wear a shorter top with them without being too revealing.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TNTracy N.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 weeks agoMy new favorite XCVI pants!
Ok I love these pants SO much! I managed to score a Med in Black; I also have the Olive. What a gorgeous fit. Comfy thick elastic waist, pretty long ( I am 5 ft 9 in), the butt looks good, the side stretch panels give a long slim line. The cord is just the right weight for Nor Cal Winter time, cozy but light weight. I hope XCVI will restock with more colors because I want a 3rd pair!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JWjudie w.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoJudie
These are great! I have them in two colors.
- JMjean m.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 12What is your height? 5' 4"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Ease of Care, ColorRated 5 stars1 month agoWinter pants
I love themSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SGSally G.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoComfortable and stylish
These are comfortable and slenderizing, a rare combination! I will buy more colors. I am 5'5". 170 lbs, and the extra large fits great.
- JLJoanne L.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoCord Oslo Legging are great!!
The Cord Oslo Leggings are Very Warm & comfortable in winter or summer . They come out perfect in the wash. They are so well made. I just can’t get enough of them!!!
- LALee A.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoTrue to size, soft, thin, stretchy, flattering, color SAND
I am 5'3", 118lb, and size small fits me perfectly. That's my usual size in XCVI pants. In other brands I usually wear a 6. The color "sand" is a light camel beige. Fabric is lightweight thin stretchy corduroy with jersey knit insets. Highwaist. I'd like to order a couple of other colors. $79 a little steep but I will wear them alot. Most of my other XCVI clothing shrinks after washing; I haven't washed these yet so we shall see.
- JAJill A.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Oslo LeggingI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoSoft and stylish
Love the wash look and always love the comfort.