GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
You may also like
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove It
I added this sale top to my order to get free shipping. I absolutely love it. The fit is flattering and the medium skims my 5 ’ 7” 138 pound body perfectly. I like it so much thatI’ll probably order another one when more colors come out in the spring!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PLPaula L.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 18What is your height? 5' 5"What is your weight? (lb) Over 200Size Purchased 1XPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Color, Design/Style, FitRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat burnout tank for layering
The fit and color were perfect. Will layer it with many of my shirts.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MBMillie B.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGreat Tonal Match
I wore this tank over the weekend with the pinwale corduroy pencil skirt and jacket unzipped. I’m glad I got it because a lot of times it’s hard to match purples/violets.. This tank is the perfect length and shape to go under the cute jacket.
- CTCathy T.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoCool Top
I love all of the clothes I have purchased from this company. Original styles and comfort galore.
- HMHeather M.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoReally nice fit
Not your standard tank and the grey mist color is a crisp and clean look. Goes with everything and great for layering. Another staple piece for me.
- DNDeborah N.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agovery versatile tank
I enjoy this piece so much - it works well as an under layer - under a jacket or light weight shirt. The color is such a soft gray, it will go with so much.
- MMMarlys M.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoDarling tank for all seasons
Love the fit and soft feel of this tank! The burn out creates a fun and soft texture in the grey mist which is great with white for summer. I am thinking that the neutral color will be good in any season especially for a travel wardrobe. I usually wear xsm in XCVI but get sm in tanks especially for travel and this tank fits great. Armholes are fine for me but I’m 5’7” med bust.
- YAYasmeen A.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoYasmeen alikhan
I love the fabric and the feel of burnout tank
- HMHeather M.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months agoLove these tanks.
I just love how soft these tanks are, and so flattering. I got the festival burnout for A standout color.
- JWJoyce W.Verified BuyerReviewingBurnout TankI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBeautiful Tank
As usual XCVI has gorgeous coloring. I love the material. It feels very soft. I wear my usual top size in this brand which is a small. The only thing one may be concerned about is that the armholes are a little large. I have decorative undergarments that I plan to wear underneath. I bought sunbeam and mermaid tail colors. I own the jetter bottom in the mermaid tail and will probably pair it up with that when weather permits in spring.