This wide leg linen pant features an elastic pull-on waistband with raw asymmetric handkerchief hemline.
- Linen body - 100 Linen.
- Jersey waist - 98/2 Cotton/Spandex.
- 26.75" inseam.
- Front rise: ~10"
- Back rise: ~16"
- Machine washable.
- Ashley is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'9" | Bust: 32B | Waist: 27" | Hip: 37"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- SJSADIE J.Verified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 minutes agoSuper fun!
I love these pants. I have a high waist, so I struggle with most waistlines, but these fit me very well and complicate my curves.
- THTina H.Verified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 10What is your height? 5' 4"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased SPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts ComfortRated 4 stars1 month agoCute pants
Very cute but ran a little small. I needed a medium rather than my normal XCVI small. Also have to wear tan underwear…others show through the pantsSizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- THTina H.Verified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 10What is your height? 5' 8"What is your weight? (lb) 140-160Size Purchased LPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Ease of Care, ColorRated 5 stars1 month agoLove the comfort and style of the Astri pant
Great classy pant with a hip wash tie dye. They wash and dry easily and fit true to size. I have these pants in beige, Algiers and the camo. I get compliments every time I wear them allSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- WWzVerified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove these pants
I own three pair now. I live in a warmer climate and these pants are super cool in the heat. I wear them out or to work. I get lots of complements on them. They are also super flattering and I am a Large.
- AArleneVerified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoAstri Beats The Heat
These amazing pants saved me during the intense California heat of late.I have 2 pair. They are so lightweight and comfortable with the soft waistband and wide legs.They are also quite flattering, even on my XL frame .The shark bite trim also contributes to the “ coolness”. Need to buy more!!
- DDeenaVerified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoFantastic, lightweight and stylish
I first bought these in black and followed up with a white pair because I loved them so much. They are slimming and comfortable. The material really breathes so you stay cool in the hot summer, yet they are still great in cooler weather. I get lots of compliments on the angled frayed cut and they can be dressed up or down easily with shoe/sandal or top choice. The pant legs flow away from you while the band is more fitted, which is slimming. In wear a lot of xcvi and these are some of my favorite purchases.
- LRLiz R.Verified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 4 stars5 months agolove these pants
I love this pair of pants so much that I bought three pairs - gray first, then blue and black. I bought two more pairs partly because they look and fit great, but also because I ruined my gray pair shortly after buying them...I got oil on them and so I used enzyme spray to take it out, but let it sit for many hours (as I do with most of my other clothes with no ill effects). However, I guess the material used for these pants is more delicate than most because after washing them the material tore right at the spot where I'd used the enzyme spray. So I hope this review helps others to avoid my sad fate with their pants....
- RGRedwood G.Verified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoAgree with all the reviews from the short-of-stature!
To find a wide-legged (yet not overly so) pair of pants that doesn’t overwhelm my somewhat short-waisted small frame is not an easy thing to find. These work so well! On my 5’2” in XS, they are just above the ankles & quite attractive with their unusual asymmetrical hem. The Northern Blue color is just as described yet even prettier in person. I ordered a few items in this first (yet not my last) order from XCVI - the white Scoti cropped pants are also comfy & fit well - yet these are my favorite. I’d love to see more Petite offerings, especially in lightweight jackets or toppers, yet these are great just as they are: soft, lightweight yet substantial enough for me to wear them spring through early fall in my Northern California hills home; easy care, reasonable. Love them, & probably won’t be my last pair.
- LGLeslie G.Verified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoMore colors
I bought one pair and now have two! Great pants!
- LGLeslie G.Verified BuyerReviewingAstri PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoBest beach and city pants
Fabulous pants! Bought them for the beach and now wearing them in the city. Comfortable and great fit and style