GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- MFMarta F L.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoArrin pant
Love love these pants! Great fit, material and style
Very comfortable!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- GBGwyn B.Verified ReviewerReviewingArrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoSlightly more fitted than traditional XCVI pants, a bit long
I’m petite but I love wearing flared or full bottom pants. These are no exception. I did find, however, that my usual size of small felt tighter than I was comfortable with, so I sized up to a medium. They are also long unless I either wear heels or have them shortened - which messes with the proportions. These would be ideal candidates for petite sizes.SizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DDebraVerified BuyerReviewingCord Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoI love these pants, but the sizing was frustrating
The style is spot on and very flattering. Unfortunately the medium is too small and the large is too big. I seem to be right in between. Also I'm short and the length is way too long. I shortened them, but lost the cool double raw hem and noticeable flare in doing so. Please add more petites to FULL length pants! I can't understand why all the petites are crops. Crops being a little long is not a deal breaker, but a special design like this requires a perfect fit!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- HCHillary C.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoFun color & fit
I took a risk on buying these because I generally don’t like wide leg since I am short. These are darling. A perfect fit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSStephanie S.Verified BuyerReviewingArrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove these!
Casual and cute!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DODeborah O.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoArrin pant— love
Great comfy fit , look stylish, can dress up or down, tire to size! LoveSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KCKelly C.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 4 out of 5 stars4 months agoAddicted to Arrin Pants
Now I have 4 pairs - my go to for long pants. So many compliments on my ‘bell bottoms’ 🥰 Comfortable and fun to wear. Material goes all seasons in my temperate climate. Thanks XCVI!SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAAnnie A.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove it!
My favorite pants! I love-love the arrin pants.
- LLLaurel L.Verified BuyerReviewingUtility Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoSo fun
This is a fun pant. On me it is floor skimming. I prefer that to the shown length & knew the length from your great measurement info so I was confident they would work. What fun to have such great designs to have for such useful easy care garments !SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- AAAnnie A.Verified BuyerReviewingCord Arrin PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove Arrin pants!
My everyday wear: Have them in every color and fabric. Love themSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5