Aoife Flared Pant
Pockets and a little flare leg, Aoife Pant fits slim through the body and give a little drama right at the leg opening. Featuring our new supple, heavy stretch fabric. This cute little thing has your back!
- Meridian Stretch: 65/32/3 Cotton/Poly/Span.
- Jersey Waistband: 92/8 Cotton/Spandex
- Inseam: ~30"
- Front Rise: ~10.5"
- Back Rise: ~16"
- Waistband: 2.25" Elastic in jersey waistband
- Color Description: True dusty olive
- Machine washable.
- Veronica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36.5"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 stars4 minutes agoAoife in Rural
Amazing fit and comfort for my first time trying the flare style! I love the rural color and will go with the Enola Jacket in same color!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 stars6 minutes agoFlared Pant
I bought these in black to dress up or to wear casual. The fit is true to size and so comfortable!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JPJoanne P.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productSize Purchased XSRated 5 stars7 minutes agoGreat Fit!
Love the Aoife Flared Pant- so soft and comfortable! True to size.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCynthia S.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 4 stars1 week agoWarm Pants in a Great Color
I needed warm pants for the unusually cold winter we have been having in the desert. These are very warm, which I appreciate since I did not before this winter have any warm pants. I sized up from my usual XS but found the waist band is too tight, so have replaced it. I like wearing my pants below the natural waist instead of at the high waist. While I am not a fan of the flare at the shorter hemline, I put up with it. I love the Sphinx color.SizingRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LMLeeann M.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 8What is your height? 5' 7"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Comfort, Fabric QualityRated 5 stars1 month agoSoft & Warm
These are made of a wonderful soft, warm fabric. The pants don't get baggy knees, and are comfortable enough to sleep in, yet look good enough to wear almost anywhere.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DKDIANE K.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoFabulous in every way…
I love these pants. They are the best XCVI winter style I have purchased. Great color, great fabric, great fit. Just waiting for the darker color to be available again.
- RRitaVerified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat pants
These pants are so comfortable and stylish. I’m 5’2” so they are more of a bootcut full length than the ankle length that shows on the model. I’m fine with that. They feel great!
- MMMelissa M.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoAoife Flared Pant in Black
Loved the first pair so much, had to get another. I'm typically a size 8; with this much stretch a small is best for me.
- MBMarie B.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoDelicious
Super comfortable. As soon as I tried my first pair I knew these would be my go-to pants for fall and winter. The flare and slightly longer length make them very up to date looking while the cut and fabric combine to make them feel cozy and relaxed.
- KBKathie B.Verified BuyerReviewingAoife Flared PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoCute and so comfy
I do love these pants. The belge color is described as Deep Eggplant but its really a dark brown. Maybe there's a slight purplish tint to the brown but not the eggplant color I was expecting. That doesn't matter. The pants are great. I'm 5'3" and was afraid they'd be too long but they are perfect. As always a medium is a perfect fit. Would LOVE to have these in OLIVE.