A classic bomber silhouette featuring XCVI signature ruching at sleeves and front, inseam pockets, 100% cotton mesh panel inserts, rib sleeve cuffs and hem with a stand collar, and a front zip closure.
- Stretch Poplin: 96/4 Cotton/Spandex.
- Cotton Mesh Contrast: 100% Cotton
- 2x1 Rib Cuffs and Hem: 95/5 Cotton/Spandex
- Center Front: ~21"
- Center Back: ~22.75"
- Color Description: Dark brownish olive
- Machine washable.
- Ashley is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'9" | Bust: 32B | Waist: 27" | Hip: 37"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- LNleslie n.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 10What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Color, Fabric Quality, Fit, Ease of Care, ComfortRated 5 stars3 days agoBeautiful comfy jacket!
I was in a hotel over Christmas and got comments on this jacket in the elevator. One woman called the color “ochre.” I love the flattering fit and pockets!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- VValerieVerified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat warm weather jacket
I love this Orrick Bomber jacket. It fits perfectly and is very breathable with the mesh. I would ask XCVI to make this jacket available in additional colors in extended sizes beyond the Orion Blue pigment!
- AGAmanda G.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat little jacket
I've get compliments on this every time I wear. Great style!
- JKJulie K.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoOrrick Bomber
I love this jacket! Adorable in the Ore pigment. Matches so many outfits. The sleeves are a bit long but with the ruching I was able to make it work.
- TMTricia M.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoStylish Jacket
Perfect light weight jacket. I love the olive green color. Jacket is comfortable and is true to fit.
- KBKathie B.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoLove the Mahogany Color
Well made with nice styling details Its a great weight for spring through fall. The sleeves are too long for me but I like the jacket well enough to keep it as the color is so versatile.
- RRebeccaVerified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoGreat travel jacket
I loved the color, style, and material of this jacket., but, sadly, I had to return it because the sleeves were way too long. Due to the ruching on the sleeves, it didn't work to roll the cuffs which really ruined the look of the jacket. It's perfect for travel and cool fall days.
- ALAmelia L.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoAlways satisfied
As usual the jacket is great. Fits well and the color is beautiful. I never have an issue with any Xcvi purchase.
- LMLeslie M.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoPerfect For Travel
This bomber jacket is perfect for my gray hair and blue eyes, I wore this in Montreal and Quebec City every day because it is light and since it already has a wrinkled look it is the perfect travel jacket. I bought Malanda pants earlier and this jacket was the same color so I felt very fashionable.
- MFMelody FosterMelody F.Verified BuyerReviewingOrrick BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 months agoFun cute jacket
Bought this jacket for an upcoming Rhine river cruise. Weather seems to be all over the place right now so I wanted a lightweight cute jacket to wear. This will go with the high waist jetters I bought in same color as well as some other XCVI pieces. Well made and easy care.