One of our best-sellers, this is the perfect every day "run your errands & look great all-day" pant. It features a drawstring waistband, two front pockets, clean back, ruching on pant leg, style lines for added structure, and drawstring at hem. Styling tip: Looks great rolled up.
- Stretch Poplin: 96/4 Cotton/Spandex.
- 2x1 Rib waistband & pocket accents: 95/5 Cotton/Spandex
- Inseam: ~31"
- Front Rise: ~9.5"
- Back Rise: ~15.25"
- Waistband: Drawsting in Rib Waistband
- Color Description: Traditional brick red
- Machine washable.
- Fionna is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'7" | Bust: 32 | Waist: 27 | Hip: 36
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- KGKaren G.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoNice style and fit
Nice looking on. Fit true to size. Comfy.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KWkim w.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoi like these
i always wanted a pair of these and they are very cute.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MDMargaret de C.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 stars2 weeks agoJules Pant
Great fit, very comfortable and love the look. I ordered large even though I'm a medium size because I don't like tight pants, so they are perfect!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoAnother Favorite
Comfortable, versatile, durable, and a nice color. I receive so many compliments. I highly recommend.
- LSL s.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agonice but snug
normally the size small in other pants fit well, but the cut of the Jules fit are too snug, the medium is much better. Will have to get used to the lower waistline though. However they are really cute and comfortable to wear,
- CSCynthia S.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat Color!
Jules is my favorite pant for many reasons: comfortable, goes anywhere, dress up or down, fits my lean body very well. The Mahogany color is my season favorite. I wear it with Cord Winifred Jackets, with the Deschutes Jacket Dress, and Larissa Jackets. I always get compliments!
- CSCynthia S.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoComfortable and Ready for Anything
I wear Jules pants every day in the desert winter. They are so comfortable and can go anywhere. You can’t go wrong with basic black, but Jules Pant makes it even better. 5’5”, 120 lbs, size XS
- SHShawn H.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoMy New Favorite
These pants are my new favorite go-to pants. Cute, versatile, and so comfortable! I really love the new color, mahogany pigment, for the autumn season. I receive many compliments, and have just purchased black and charcoal as well.
- KMKimberly M.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoJules pant
They fit great and are very comfortable. I also bought a navy pair. Size-wise I’m 5’4 and weigh 125. I bought size xsmall.
- BFBarbara F.Verified BuyerReviewingJules PantI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoBest pants ever!
I love this pant! So comfortable and so cute. I get compliments every time I wear them. I have to wear scrubs to work and this is my new "scrub" bottom in black for a little more style. I wear other colors on the weekend! I can't get enough of them! It's now my go-to gift for that person on your gift list that is hard to buy for.