This iconic stretch poplin crop features a pull-on elastic waistband, two front pockets and two cargo zip pockets, clean back and style lines for added comfort.
- Stretch Poplin: 96/4 Cotton/Spandex.
- 2x1 Rib Waistband: 95/5 Cotton/Spandex
- Inseam: ~22"
- Front Rise: ~9.75"
- Back Rise: ~15"
- Waistband: Elastic
- Color Description: Deep mossy green
- Machine washable
- Hunter is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 32C | Waist: 25 | Hip: 36
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- MLMolly L.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased LRated 5 stars11 seconds agoFun color that goes with tons
The color is more versatile than you think - navy, cream, chocolate, tan, black, and whiteSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DRDonna R.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars15 hours agoFabulous & comfortable as usual
I have several pair of these pants and wear them every day, so comfortable and great fit and slim enough not to feel baggy.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PMPam M.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased XLRated 5 starsYesterdayCute crops
These crops are a perfect alternative to shorts. They are comfortable and not skin tight. Light weight and has an elastic waistband. I have two pair!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CRCarla R.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoNice casual pants
I like the color and the fit and most of all the pockets.
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 week agoCute!
Thses are great but are a little low waisted and run a lithe smaller than other styles
- ESEileen Steitz W.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect Fit
Love these comfortable crops. I get compliments every time I wear them. They fit perfect and are stylish. They’re my go pants since I’ve found this brand. I have them in many different colors.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ESEileen Steitz W.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars1 week agoComfort
Love these crops. I have them in a few colors. They’re the most comfortable pants I own.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 stars1 week agoLove the color!
Love the Nadia crop. My favorite thing about these crops is the pockets and comfortable waistband.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat color!
Love the Nadia crop, comfortable and love the pockets especially for traveling.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars1 week agoComfortable and Flattering
The sierra pigment is a nice pumpkin orange. I love the style and the pockets. At 5’7” and 138 pounds I bought my usual size small. I’m looking forward to wearing these when it warms up a bit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5