This iconic stretch poplin crop features a pull-on elastic waistband, two front pockets and two cargo zip pockets, clean back and style lines for added comfort.
- Stretch Poplin: 96/4 Cotton/Spandex.
- 2x1 Rib Waistband: 95/5 Cotton/Spandex
- Inseam: ~22"
- Front Rise: ~9.75"
- Back Rise: ~15"
- Waistband: .75" Elastic in Rib Waistband
- Color Description: Saturated goldish yellow
- Machine washable.
- Ashley is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'9" | Bust: 32B | Waist: 27" | Hip: 37"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- CRCarla R.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productRated 4 stars13 minutes agoNice casual pants
I like the color and the fit and most of all the pockets.
- KSKathleen S.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productRated 4 starsYesterdayCute!
Thses are great but are a little low waisted and run a lithe smaller than other styles
- ESEileen Steitz W.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayPerfect Fit
Love these comfortable crops. I get compliments every time I wear them. They fit perfect and are stylish. They’re my go pants since I’ve found this brand. I have them in many different colors.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- ESEileen Steitz W.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars2 days agoComfort
Love these crops. I have them in a few colors. They’re the most comfortable pants I own.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 stars2 days agoLove the color!
Love the Nadia crop. My favorite thing about these crops is the pockets and comfortable waistband.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CHCathy H.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased MRated 5 stars2 days agoGreat color!
Love the Nadia crop, comfortable and love the pockets especially for traveling.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LSLinda S.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars3 days agoComfortable and Flattering
The sierra pigment is a nice pumpkin orange. I love the style and the pockets. At 5’7” and 138 pounds I bought my usual size small. I’m looking forward to wearing these when it warms up a bit.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- DRDonna R.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 6What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 100-120Size Purchased SPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Fit, Color, Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric QualityRated 5 stars1 month agoMy favorite crops!
I have many colors of these crops, but this color is so lovely and a perfect fall color.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- EKElaine K.Verified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 6What is your height? 5' 1"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased SPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Color, FitRated 5 stars1 month agoLove these pants!
I wear nothing but the Nadia and Iris pants for many years! The Nadia fit is a little different than the Iris fit.
I bought the white and it's pretty see through. I'm debating if I should get another color instead.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LLaraVerified BuyerReviewingNadia CropI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoMy new everyday crops
These are super comfy and look great. I even wore them to our outdoor thanksgiving dinner this year (Florida). They fit me well. No gaps or sags.