This stretch poplin dress features short sleeves, ruching on skirt, jersey inserts in the bodice for an impeccable fit, and style lines for added structure.
- Stretch Poplin: 96/4 Cotton/Spandex.
- Jersey Inserts: 92/8 Cotton/Spandex
- Back Length: ~33"
- Color Description: Traditional brick red
- Machine washable.
- Veronica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36.5"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- JCJudy C.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 5 stars14 hours agoSexy dress
I love the way this fits. It’s comfortable all the way around and it just seems to get more comfortable as the day goes by. I love all the colors and prints that come in this dress. I turned around and bought a solid black dress because you know a little black dress is always good for all occasions. Love all the sales that you guys promote on your site.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- KVKristin V.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoPerfect Dress
I love this dress and bought it in several colors. It is perfect for traveling and looks sharp layered underneath a lightweight jacket. Very comfy and holds up extremely well to multiple washes. My “Go-to” when I travel somewhere warm!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- TLTerri L.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 weeks agoDress the vacay
The dress is super cute but I had to exchange for a larger size.. It was super tight. I bought my Norman size which usually runs little big, but that is how I like it. But I could hardly get it over my shoulders. I returned for a larger one.. Have not received yet. How it fits, it is a cute casual dressSizingRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SMSandy M.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 weeks agoAll Time Favorite
I love this dress. It fits great and is very comfortable. I buy it in a larger size for the length.
- KLKarina L.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoSuper fun and not too short
I thought this was going to be too short because I have a beautiful booty, but the length was just right.
- MTMarilyn T.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoGreat dress in a beautiful colour
I have two other Aviana dresses, but had to have one in Northern Sky, a beautiful aqua blue.
This dress runs a little long in the body, so if you’re short waisted (and not too big in the bust) you might want to go for your usual size.
Based on reviews, I sized up for my first Aviana dress to ensure the bust would be big enough, but found the dress very long in the body.
I later purchased a second Aviana in my usual size small and found it fit much better through the body. It also helped to keep the dress a nice length — above the knee.
- JTJean T.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLOVE this style and the tie-dye effect in this dress.
I have 2 of these dresses, one in black and the navy blue light blue one. They can be dressed up or casual. Also very slimming. Size up.
- MMMarlys M.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 4What is your height? 5' 7"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased SPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, FitRated 5 stars1 month agoSuper cute dress!
Love this dress so much! It adorable on and love the tie dye in the vibrant colors for summer. The ruching is flattering and forgiving on any bumps! I usually wear an extra small but got a small for length and glad I did. Fits great! 5’7” , 128 lbs.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LALee A.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 4 stars1 month agoRuns small and short, size up
Runs small and is short. It fit to size through the top (bust and shoulders), but then very tight and ill fitting from abdomen down, thighs etc.. Color and pattern are nice. I would size up a size. I normally wear a size small in XCVI pants, dresses, and jackets (5'3, 112 lb). But this small was very tight and very short. Returned disappointed, but will try something else.
- MTMarilyn T.Verified BuyerReviewingAviana DressI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoVersatile dress and a great colour
I had this dress in another colour in medium from a few years ago. I found it stretched out too much when I wore it, and was a little too long in the body (I’m 5’1”), so I decided to size down to a small for this one. It fits much better, and the Anemone colour is gorgeous — a little more of a dark purple that the deep pink in the photos.