Ooooohhh! Look at this clean cut bomber. No extra fluff here, just easy and cool like a breeze through the trees. Quinn is the quintessential update to your bomber game! Ruched hem and cuffs, plus a smooth draped fabric equals putting one of these in your cart.
- Peachskin Tencel: 61/36/3 Tencel/Cotton/Spandex.
- Center Front: ~20"
- Center Back: ~21.25"
- Color Description: Light cool grey
- Machine washable.
- Veronica is wearing size Small.
- Height: 5'10" | Bust: 34B | Waist: 26" | Hip: 36.5"
GENERAL SHIPPING INFORMATION
Your order will be shipped within 1-3 business days from order date. Orders placed by 12:00 pm PST Monday through Friday, are usually shipped the same day. We are closed Saturdays, Sundays and major US Holidays. All items ordered will be shipped together. If an item on your order becomes unavailable or is out of stock you will be notified via email prior to shipping the rest of your order. Once your order is processed for shipping you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details.
We offer Free Standard Shipping on orders over a certain amount to all US addresses by USPS Priority. Threshold amount for Free Standard Shipping is displayed on all products and in your cart. If your order falls below the threshold amount specified you will be charged $9 for our Flat Rate Shipping. If you would like expedited shipping we offer other services via UPS. You will be able to select your shipping preference at checkout.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
Once your order is processed for shipping, you will receive a confirmation email with tracking details. (NB: Sometimes this email gets rerouted to your spam/junk folder, so please check there if you do not see it in your main inbox) You can also track your order through order history by logging into your account (if you created one).
If you do not receive your order by the estimated delivery date indicated in the tracking information please contact us no later than 7 business days of the expected delivery date.
Currently we ship to Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, and Germany. Rates are available during checkout. All duties and fees are paid by customer.
If you would like to order from a country not listed above, please contact Customer Service, and we will try to accommodate your request.
We offer Free Returns to our US customers/addresses ONLY. This offer is not valid outside of US.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase at XCVI.com, we will gladly accept returns for a refund, exchange or store credit.
You may return unwashed, unworn, unused or defective merchandise within 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund, exchange or a store credit.
Returned products must be in the same condition you received them.
Returns received after 30 days are eligible for store credit ONLY and are subject to 15% restocking fee. Store credit issued will be based on the lowest historical selling price, factoring in any coupons, discounts, and/or promotions that may have applied.
Please note, merchandise marked as "Final Sale" may NOT be returned for exchange, refund or store credit.
To request a return or an exchange, please visit our Returns Request page.
- MCMichelle C.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productSize Purchased SRated 4 stars3 minutes agoSoft and classy
Really happy with the jacket. Fits well and is comfortable. I wish the other colors weren’t out of stock!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- JSJan S.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 4What is your height? 5' 0"What is your weight? (lb) 100-120Size Purchased Petite-SPurchased For MyselfRated 5 stars1 week agoJan Salis
The material is very niceSizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SDSharon D.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 14What is your height? 5' 1"What is your weight? (lb) 160-180Size Purchased LPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Fabric QualityRated 4 stars1 week agoFits and feels great
Could be a little longer for me. I would recommend.SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SRSue R.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productWhat is your usual clothing size? 8What is your height? 5' 2"What is your weight? (lb) 120-140Size Purchased MPurchased For MyselfProduct Standouts Design/Style, Comfort, Fabric Quality, Color, FitRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat outfit !
Love it, style, fit and color!SizingRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2ComfortRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- CSCarol S.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoLove it!
This jacket is the perfect weight, fits perfectly (not too long), and looks fabulous with the Nyle skirt. The fabric is soft and silky. I bought them both in Griffin and I wear the jacket open over my XCVI black Yael top so I don't look so matchy matchy. I think this outfit will get me through the Tucson winter. I love me some XCVI!
- CCarolVerified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat Bomber
Love this jacket! Rarely do I find a jacket that fits properly in the shoulders and chest and aren’t huge everywhere else. This one fits perfect. I always get complements when I wear it. Nice and lightweight for our Florida weather, but so soft and cozy. Bought in black to go with my olive green and brick colored reptile print XCVI leggings. Great outfits with black top and booties.
- CTcheryl t.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoBeware the color of Courtyard, It's Olive green!
Love everything about the outfit and fit for me except the color. The photos of the "courtyard pigment" in the catalogue as well as the internet appear to be a pigment with a lot of golden tones more like a dark camel color but courtyard pigment is OLIVE GREEN! Not in the golden tan family as I expected.
- GMGinny M.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove
I love, love , love this jacket. I knew the minute I saw it. I bought as a full outfit with pants and blouse but will also use it often as a thrown in jacket in case needed. It travels well!
- CCsMVerified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoStylish Jacket
Nice, substantial fabric. Soft and comfortable. Bought a size large and is roomy enough to easily zip. Usually a medium top in XCVI tops.
- MMMarlys M.Verified BuyerReviewingQuinn BomberI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove this light jacket!
Totally love this light weight tencel jacket which is so soft and comfortable. Definitely an indoor/outdoor jacket for warmer fall weather and traveling. Paired it with Oliver pants and a light cotton sweater and t-shirts for a weekend trip to BC. Runs true to size. I bought a small for room but my usual Ex sm would have been fine too if not layering. I like pockets so that would be be my only addition. That said, I would buy again because it is a super cute and most of my pants have pockets